Lexicons

   Mysterious

                                         

 Juxtaposition

  Emerge

 

  Memory

    Hidden

  

 Hidden

                                                   

 Natural

                                            
Street

     My favorite photograph was the Juxtaposition. I liked how the composition was split in half with the dirt and the grass with the dandelion in the middle. Also the light was coming in on the left and there was a shadow on the right which made for good contrast. My least favorite photo was Memory. I think the composition turned out a little bland having the grave in the middle of the photo and I thought I would be able to manipulate it in photoshop so the fungi would pop out more but then I also put too much saturation in the grass the grave ended up bland. It also made it so there's not a distinct focal point anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts